Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana | Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana Apply| Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana Online Application | Pradhanmantri Tractor Yojana Online Application | Pm kisan Tractor Yojana
|Scheme Name:||Pradhanmantri Kisan Tractor Scheme|
|Short Information:||Pradhanmantri Kisan Tractor Scheme: For the betterment, benefit, convenience and comfort of the farmer brothers of our country, the government is running several schemes, one of which is the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme. The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme has also been started for the benefit, benefit and convenience of the farmer brothers of our country. Under this scheme, the government will provide subsidy of 20% to 50% to the farmers according to their category on purchasing new tractors.
Now the farmers of our country want to buy a new tractor for farming in their fields, they can get a new tractor under this scheme at a subsidy of 20% to 50%. In today’s post, we will discuss all the points related to Pradhanmantri Tractor Scheme 2020, so you read this post till the last.
What is the purpose of Pradhanmantri Kisan Tractor Scheme?
There are more number of small and middle class farmers in our country and there are also farmers in our country who are not financially capable enough to buy all the money and buy new tractors. We have seen that most farmers do their farming work by bringing tractors to others on rent, which increases their cost and reduces their profit. In view of all these problems, the central government devises several schemes for the farmers, one of them is the Kisan Tractor Scheme. Its main purpose is to rid the farmers of all these problems.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Tractor Scheme, farmers are provided subsidy ranging from 20% to 50% on purchase of new tractors and other agricultural equipment. The government believes that if the farmer has enough resources for agriculture, it will not only speed up the agricultural growth rate, but will also improve the economic condition of the farmers, which will also increase their income.
- Old Age Pension Scheme 2020 | Apply for old age pension scheme sitting at home, this is the complete process
- What is PFMS | PFMS Scholarship 2020 | PFMS Full Form | How to check scholarship on pfms.nic.in portal
Special features of PM Kisan Tractor Scheme
- PM Kisan Tractor Scheme has been mainly designed for small and middle class farmers of the country.
- Under the Kisan Tractor Scheme, farmers can take any company outstanding tractors.
- In the PM Kisan Tractor Scheme, farmers are given both subsidy and loan.
- Farmers of any state can apply for Kisan Tractor Scheme.
- Registration is mandatory for the farmer to avail the PM Kisan Tractor Scheme.
- Farmers can apply for this scheme both online and offline.
- If farmers want to apply this scheme offline then they have to go to CSC center
- Under the Pradhanmantri Kisan Tractor Scheme, the benefit will go directly to the bank account of the farmer
- Women farmers will be given more priority in Pradhanmantri Kisan Tractor Scheme
General conditions on subsidy of PM tractor scheme:
- Farmer taking advantage of PM Kisan Tractor Scheme should not have taken any tractor in last 7 years
- PM Kisan Tractor Scheme will be sent directly to the bank account of the farmer
- Farmer can take this scheme only once in a while, and women farmers will be given more priority in this PM Kisan Tractor Scheme.
- Farmers taking advantage of Pradhanmantri Kisan Tractor Scheme should have their own land
- Farmer should have all the documents related to the land
- The farmer taking the PM Kisan Tractor Scheme should not be already associated with any other farmer scheme
- Farmers are given 20 to 50% subsidy according to their category.
- If the application is accepted after applying for the farmer tractor scheme, then the farmer can take any tractor of his mind.
Documents required for PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020
- Farmers taking advantage of PM Kisan Tractor scheme 2020 should have arable land in their name
- The applicant must also have an Aadhaar card
- Farmers taking advantage of PM Kisan Tractor scheme should also have their land documents
- Identity certificates like Voter ID card / PAN card / Passport / Aadhaar card should also be
- driving license
- It is also necessary to have a bank account passbook
- Mobile number and
- Passport size photo should also be there.
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020?
In Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020, you can apply both online and offline. To apply online, most of the state has opened PM Kisan Tractor Scheme portal, for this you have to go to the official PM Kisan Tractor Scheme website of your state and apply from there (Whichever state has created the official website for the PM Kisan Tractor Scheme, official websites link to all are given at the end of the post).
PM Kisan Tractor Scheme application form
There are many other states where you cannot apply for PM Kisan Tractor Scheme online 2020, for this you will have to go to your nearest Jan Seva Kendra and apply through Jan Seva Kendra itself. To apply offline, you should go to Jan Seva Kendra and tell them that you have to apply for PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020, after which the Jan Seva Kendra will give you PM Kisan Tractor Scheme application form.
You have to fill the PM Kisan Tractor Scheme Application Form properly and give it and the PM Kisan Tractor Scheme Application Form with the Jan Seva Kendra will file the necessary documents mentioned above on its portal online and it will take a small charge from you.
Kisan Tractor Scheme State Wise Direct Link
Assam : https://mmscmsguy.assam.gov.in/documents-detail/forms-for-the-revised-scheme-distribution-of-tractor-units-under-cmsguy
Bihar : http://farmech.bih.nic.in/FMNEW/Homenew.aspx
Goa : https://www.agri.goa.gov.in/HomePage;jsessionid=BE5778AAB3688AF12C043A05938AFAE7.jvm1?0
Madhya Pradesh : https://dbt.mpdage.org/index.htm
Maharashtra : https://agriwell.mahaonline.gov.in/